They’re, firstly, normally a lot cheaper—you can normally pick them up for less than £2. People tend to over water their plants massively, especially succulents. Realistically, this time of year, they only need to drink about once a week. Don’t let the water hang around in the pot and get all manky, as it will kill it.
- All it takes is a little planning and a few clever tricks, and you can turn any garden into a tranquil haven, country retreat or al fresco dining area – even on the smallest budget, as these garden ideas show.
- Work your way down this list of achievable climate actions for gardeners from the RHS.
- The trend became uber popular last summer, as cost-effective garden makeovers reached fever pitch.
- If you’re on a budget, buying new garden furniture can sometimes feel so far out of reach.
- Staff used a factsheet from Trellis, a